Sales Support Associate:
The real world – a scary place for anyone without a step-by-step game plan for their future. The cloud of “what do I want to do with my life” looms above almost every new graduate and entry-level individual.
Finding a job and company that suits your needs can be difficult in these times - but luckily, your search stops here.
Hanover Research is exploding in growth and is looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to take flight with us. We are a company that looks to enhance the skills of our employees and bring out their fullest potential. We’ve developed a sales team whose culture is unmatched; by working hard, exceeding goals and strategizing new market infiltration techniques, they have made us one of the most uniquely successful market research companies in the country.
Our Sales Team is tight-knit. They work hard and enjoy the countless rewards in doing so. We want individuals to join our team who can excel in a laid back environment, are self-motivated and goaloriented, and want to be a part of a company who is taking over the industry.
As part of our dynamic Sales team you’ll be responsible for:
• Scheduling consultative sales meetings with Chief Marketing Officers of B2B and B2C companies to meet monthly targets
• Assisting your Development Director with background market research on organizations to identify senior-level contacts and summarize their short- and long-term strategic goals
• Supporting your Development Director across the sales cycle, from building initial relationships to helping finalize contracts in a new partnership
• Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a business development role
• The ability and desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced, environment in which you have clear and measurable performance expectations
• Willingness to be accountable for aggressive monthly scheduling goals
• Strong motivation by performance bonuses for exceeding goals
• Competitive base with lucrative monthly bonuses
• Great benefits package including company paid health and dental insurance, plus 401(k) with company match
• Generous paid time off and company holidays
If you have the desire to play an integral role in the evolution of a young, rapidly growing firm, Hanover Research wants you. A Bachelor’s degree and previous leadership, professional, and/or internship experience must be quantified or resumes will not be considered.
Please apply online at: http://hanoverresearchcareers.catsone.com/careers/ by uploading a resume, cover letter and writing sample in a Word or PDF document.
Hanover Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While all applications will be reviewed, we regret that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.