We’re hiring an experienced web developer who can handle multiple projects in different phases simultaneously, isn't afraid of deadlines, and thrives on contributing customized approaches. You will implement major web-based initiatives for national clients such as DuPont, EPA, Kaiser Permanente, USDA and the Social Security Administration.
Desired Skills & Experience
* 5 years of experience developing interactive projects, websites or web-based applications
* Understanding of, appreciation for and adherence to web standards
* An ability to faithfully translate a website design into semantic markup and CSS (and convert into a WordPress theme)
* Experience in PHP with an understanding of Object Oriented development and various design patterns
* Knowledge of ASP.NET languages (C# or VB), mobile development, and Objective-C is a plus
* Competent skills in both MS SQL and MySQL servers
* Knowledge of both IIS and Apache servers
*A background working with various Web Hosting providers, setting up virtual and dedicated servers and managing domain settings for development and production environments
* Experience in E-Commerce applications, transactions through SSL using a payment gateway and knowledge of standard security practices
* The ability to communicate well - particularly in the form of translating low-level technical requirements into high-level layman's terms
* Strong appetite for learning new technologies/techniques as the market demands
For more information, visit http://www.crosbymarketing.com/careers or call (410) 626-0805.